About: Kristin Mueller-Heaslip
Posts by Kristin Mueller-Heaslip:
November 29, 2016 She writes sad songs
November 9, 2016 Simple pleasures
September 10, 2016 Kristin’s heirarchy of transportation styles
May 30, 2016 Life after No Frills
January 9, 2016 Saturday adventure: Victoria Park and Lawrence
October 27, 2014 Deep feels, election edition
May 5, 2014 Why war?
- A scintillator is a material which exhibits the property of luminescence when excited by ionizing radiation.
BUY THE ALBUM(S)
Complaining with Kay: The PodcastSubscribe through the Itunes store here, or direct using this RSS feed: www.kristinmh.com/cwk/cwk.rss Vote for Complaining with Kay on Podcast Alley: http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=58063 And make it your favourite on Castroller: http://castroller.com/podcasts/ComplainingWithKay
- Annals of Age
- Deep Thoughts
- Everyone's a critic
- FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
- Good news!
- Guarded personal writing
- How To
- i reject your reality and substitute my own
- Life's NOT a bowl of cherries
- Marriage is a beautiful thing
- Parkdale Revolutionary Orchestra
- plan c
- Poking fun at David Duchovny
- Prose Poems
- Puppies and rainbows
- Someday you'll look back on this and laaaaaaaaaaaugh
- The spawn
- Things I whole-heartedly and unreservedly like
- Women are people
- @paisleyrae @electricland Holy mother of god, what is this 2 hours ago
- @pollybananarchy @paisleyrae @electricland You're not helping with the mental images 2 hours ago
- @paisleyrae @electricland Bros lactating beer is giving me some fucked up mental images rn Paisley, so thanks for that 2 hours ago
- @paisleyrae @electricland I don't think they'd want it leaking out of their chests at inopportune moments, though 2 hours ago
- I mean, I don't think I'm missing out by not trekking to a Smart Centre in East York, but you know what I mean 2 hours ago
Creative CommonsAll posts and content on Scintillator released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License. Feel free to link, repost, remix, print off and hand out to passersby - as long as you attribute the content to me (Kristin Mueller-Heaslip) and provide a link back to the original post. Oh, and don't charge anyone any money for it.
Privacy and Commenting PolicyYour email and contact information will remain confidential. However, I reserve the right to republish and soundly mock any threatening, abusive, or creepy comments/emails I receive, and forward them (and your contact information if need be) to the proper authorities in the event that I am endangered by your behaviour. Please be honest, respectful of the full humanity of all humans, and if at all possible witty in your comments.
Keep me Scintillating: