I am Kristin Mueller-Heaslip, and in my real life I am a relatively mild-mannered classical singer and singing teacher. You can visit my business website here. I also work here. I have a couple of kids and a dog and live in Toronto, where life is beautiful all the time.
- A scintillator is a material which exhibits the property of luminescence when excited by ionizing radiation.
BUY THE ALBUM(S)
Complaining with Kay: The PodcastSubscribe through the Itunes store here, or direct using this RSS feed: www.kristinmh.com/cwk/cwk.rss Vote for Complaining with Kay on Podcast Alley: http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=58063 And make it your favourite on Castroller: http://castroller.com/podcasts/ComplainingWithKay
- Annals of Age
- Deep Thoughts
- Everyone's a critic
- FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
- Good news!
- Guarded personal writing
- How To
- i reject your reality and substitute my own
- Life's NOT a bowl of cherries
- Marriage is a beautiful thing
- Parkdale Revolutionary Orchestra
- plan c
- Poking fun at David Duchovny
- Prose Poems
- Puppies and rainbows
- Someday you'll look back on this and laaaaaaaaaaaugh
- The spawn
- Things I whole-heartedly and unreservedly like
- Women are people
- RT @_ElizabethMay: "a wealthy collector known as “The Astronomer” may have hired the thieves to steal the books for him." EXCUSE ME I'm gon… 5 hours ago
- RT @VeloVeganTO: New 3-Items/$20 Special: #vegan Beef and Bean Burritos, Sweet and Sour Pork, and Jamaican Patties: veloveganto.com/product/weekly…… 1 day ago
- @pollybananarchy they're more expensive but come on, reading in the bath! 1 day ago
- @pollybananarchy I'm planning on getting a waterproof kobo because I like reading in the bath. The IPad is a good ereading experience too 2 days ago
- @biketree416 well, she converted to evangelical Christianity and became an anti-abortion activist, so the narrative is somewhat complicated 2 days ago
Creative CommonsAll posts and content on Scintillator released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License. Feel free to link, repost, remix, print off and hand out to passersby - as long as you attribute the content to me (Kristin Mueller-Heaslip) and provide a link back to the original post. Oh, and don't charge anyone any money for it.
Privacy and Commenting PolicyYour email and contact information will remain confidential. However, I reserve the right to republish and soundly mock any threatening, abusive, or creepy comments/emails I receive, and forward them (and your contact information if need be) to the proper authorities in the event that I am endangered by your behaviour. Please be honest, respectful of the full humanity of all humans, and if at all possible witty in your comments.
Keep me Scintillating: