I am Kristin Mueller-Heaslip, and in my real life I am a relatively mild-mannered classical singer and singing teacher. You can visit my business website here. I also work here. I have a couple of kids and a dog and live in Toronto, where life is beautiful all the time.
- A scintillator is a material which exhibits the property of luminescence when excited by ionizing radiation.
BUY THE ALBUM(S)
Complaining with Kay: The PodcastSubscribe through the Itunes store here, or direct using this RSS feed: www.kristinmh.com/cwk/cwk.rss Vote for Complaining with Kay on Podcast Alley: http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=58063 And make it your favourite on Castroller: http://castroller.com/podcasts/ComplainingWithKay
- Annals of Age
- Deep Thoughts
- Everyone's a critic
- FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
- Good news!
- Guarded personal writing
- How To
- i reject your reality and substitute my own
- Life's NOT a bowl of cherries
- Marriage is a beautiful thing
- Parkdale Revolutionary Orchestra
- plan c
- Poking fun at David Duchovny
- Prose Poems
- Puppies and rainbows
- Someday you'll look back on this and laaaaaaaaaaaugh
- The spawn
- Things I whole-heartedly and unreservedly like
- Women are people
- @Erin_Muffin @melly_m Please do! 1 hour ago
- @electricland I too want to travel around solving crimes with my best friend when I'm old 4 hours ago
- @electricland I love Rosemary and Thyme so much I actually bought all 3 seasons on DVD, it is amazing 5 hours ago
- Your theme for today is MINIMIZE AND CONTAIN 5 hours ago
- RT @AccordionToWho: Randomly directed accordion tune! 'Everybody Hurts' by REM for @K8tCh https://t.co/oR3rxAucnd 5 hours ago
Creative CommonsAll posts and content on Scintillator released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License. Feel free to link, repost, remix, print off and hand out to passersby - as long as you attribute the content to me (Kristin Mueller-Heaslip) and provide a link back to the original post. Oh, and don't charge anyone any money for it.
Privacy and Commenting PolicyYour email and contact information will remain confidential. However, I reserve the right to republish and soundly mock any threatening, abusive, or creepy comments/emails I receive, and forward them (and your contact information if need be) to the proper authorities in the event that I am endangered by your behaviour. Please be honest, respectful of the full humanity of all humans, and if at all possible witty in your comments.
Keep me Scintillating: