– Buy brake pads and install them
– Take newly stoppable bike to Chinatown, buy vegetables
– Get some flowers, plant them in front planter
– Wash sheets
– Clean the dogs’ ears (this has to be done bi-weekly or so to all long-eared dogs, a bit more frequently for Gus. Yes, it’s kind of gross. No, they don’t like it.)
– Try to figure out what the other opera companies are doing next January to pick new date for Call of Cthulhu
– Plug mousehole (again)
– Buy mousetraps
I know, I know, I’m aware of the irony of being a vegan and killing mice, but dammit I have to deal with this kitchen for another month or so and I can’t properly repair the mousehole until all the cabinets are ripped out and I just can’t take the furry little disease-spreading bastards anymore.
BTW, is there some kind of mouse population explosion going on? I had to go to three stores to find mousetraps, and even then I got the last package.
Anyway. I’m about 1/4 of the way through.