That is all.
- A scintillator is a material which exhibits the property of luminescence when excited by ionizing radiation.
BUY THE ALBUM(S)
Complaining with Kay: The PodcastSubscribe through the Itunes store here, or direct using this RSS feed: www.kristinmh.com/cwk/cwk.rss Vote for Complaining with Kay on Podcast Alley: http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=58063 And make it your favourite on Castroller: http://castroller.com/podcasts/ComplainingWithKay
- Annals of Age
- Deep Thoughts
- Everyone's a critic
- FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
- Good news!
- Guarded personal writing
- How To
- i reject your reality and substitute my own
- Life's NOT a bowl of cherries
- Marriage is a beautiful thing
- Parkdale Revolutionary Orchestra
- plan c
- Poking fun at David Duchovny
- Prose Poems
- Puppies and rainbows
- Someday you'll look back on this and laaaaaaaaaaaugh
- The spawn
- Things I whole-heartedly and unreservedly like
- Women are people
- Someone Invited Me For Birthday Drinks And I Thought it Was at 8:00 But It Was 9:30 So I Got A Headstart: The Krist… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Your theme for today is FUCK YOUR LIVER, IT CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, HAVE ANOTHER BEER 2 hours ago
- @KathHalloran really? I've always thought it was shoes on in offices and other public spaces, shoes off in someone's house, or at least ask 2 hours ago
- @JodiesJumpsuit oh man I still remember Bunnicula in surprising detail. Really good writing. 2 hours ago
- I kind of really want to buy this BUT I fear what will happen when the 5-year-old learns how to read twitter.com/swear_trek/sta… 2 hours ago
Creative CommonsAll posts and content on Scintillator released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License. Feel free to link, repost, remix, print off and hand out to passersby - as long as you attribute the content to me (Kristin Mueller-Heaslip) and provide a link back to the original post. Oh, and don't charge anyone any money for it.
Privacy and Commenting PolicyYour email and contact information will remain confidential. However, I reserve the right to republish and soundly mock any threatening, abusive, or creepy comments/emails I receive, and forward them (and your contact information if need be) to the proper authorities in the event that I am endangered by your behaviour. Please be honest, respectful of the full humanity of all humans, and if at all possible witty in your comments.
Keep me Scintillating: