…Or how I learned to stop worrying and love Bach.
In this episode:
– HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO.
– I wish I had an excuse for not podcasting for 5 months, but I don’t.
– I had a lovely time, while Toronto was turned into something…out of Robocop.
– People still think that it’s totally OK for the police to randomly arrest you, and if you ride a bicycle and you get killed that’s totally your fault.
– She could have had her wedding somewhere, I don’t know, like Sweden, but oh well.
– It might have been two bears, I don’t know.
– I drove there with my parents. Like I’m TWELVE.
– Mostly we got underfoot and annoyed my sister, but it was fun.
– My sister’s cat still hates me, but that’s *fine*.
– So I did. Well, I got really drunk on Jagermeister and decided I wanted to be a singer. And the rest is, as they say, HISTORY.