Special guest Celeste Gillis and I discuss random douchebags we have known.
– Did I ever tell you about the time the guy tried to lick my face on the subway?
– Was he really short? – No, do you know him?- No, but for someone’s mouth to accidentally hit your shoulder…
– Speak of douchebags, and they appear.
– I have a theory about that: You’re not an asshole.
– I’m not sure how “You have a huge ass” came out wrong.
– Clearly, that’s what ALL of us want – to have sex with random strangers. /eyeroll
– That attitude makes them assholes…and no one wants to sleep with assholes.
– Well, there’s point when you’re younger and you think, “There must be something about him, because he’s such an asshole and people still put up with him.” Then you get a little older and you realize, “No, he’s just an asshole.”
– First of all, leave me and Celeste alone…but regarding the other women of Toronto, you will probably get a lot luckier if you treat us like actual people and not interchangeable objects.
Check out Celeste’s art at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=94865193144&ref=ts