– Singing for seven hours (on and off) makes you really tired.
– And hungry.
– It all makes much more sense with everyone else singing!
– I can only sing that &7(&,(&’sfjopmvfdf chromatic scale passage in one breath if I don’t sing anything for about ten minutes before it. No one would go for inserting a ten-minute fermata right before it, though.
– When pulling out your imaginary sword, be careful not to hit anyone in the face.
– There’s a Value Village right across from the rehearsal space!
– Gus has gotten used to me being home all the time. Sorry, Gus.
Also, it’s nice to work from 3-10 and not 10-2 (at practicing etc) then 3-10 (teaching).