In this episode:
– There’s a weird kiosk that sells knock-off snuggies and blankets with Hannah Montana on them. No, really.
– A door is a very simple object. It either opens – or it doesn’t.
– There’s some mold growing on it, because IT’S A BATHROOM.
– The part of me that wants to be famous and successful and the part of me that actually wants to make music don’t have much to do with each other.
– You know what? I have no idea what these people want, and I’m just going to sing Caro Nome and, you know, actually enjoy actually making music. What a surprise.
– Nick and Nora: Just like Dashiell Hammet and Lillian Helman, except a comedy.
Me and Ben play Somewhere There (Leftover Daylight series) this Friday, Feb. 12.