In this episode:
– Nobody says, “I’m so evil. I’m going to do evil evil evil. Boogety boogety boogety.”
– I think it’s called a race to the bottom. Or the tragedy of the commons. Or something.
– Before you create that Facebook page, think: what is it FOR? What do you want it to do?
– Why does soy milk have a Facebook page? WHY?
– Anagram? Amalgam? ACRONYM!
– On a website called Internet Monk: Should young Christian people get married earlier so they’re not tempted to have sex outside of marriage? Huh?
– What can you really say to someone who thinks, “Yeah, maybe abstinence-only ed makes you get AIDS or get pregnant when you’re 14, but at least you won’t go to hell”?
If you’re in Canada go protest the prorogues this afternoon – I’m going and I’m bringing the camera. Also donate a bit to MSF or Red Cross for Haiti. Just don’t give to Pat Robertson.