As a gift I give you a dictionary.
In this episode:
– Socialism? Really?
– The one thing I have in common with Glen Beck: I love America, and I fear for her, because something is *not* connecting here.
– That is not socialism. That is Gilded Age robber baron capitalism with some protection for the proletariat. That’s why things are the way they are.
– Yet another failed audition: I had to watch a Muppet movie last night to get over it.
– I withdraw from the competition – the rest of the sopranos who are just as good as me can fight over small roles from minor opera companies.
– My voice is not so unbelievably fantastic that you go “AAAAAAHHHHHH!” and wet your pants.
– Email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a cookie.