…the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation came through, and we are going to be homeowners!
To do, in this order:
– Reorganize work schedule;
– Change phone and hydro address;
– Reserve moving truck;
– Arrange for home insurance;
– Decide what furniture to get rid of;
– Change dogs’ microchip addresses;
– Get new dog tags made;
– Figure out what repairs are needed and triage according to need;
Then the real fun begins…I forsee this becoming a home reno blog very soon.
But on the whole, very good news, and very little to complain about!
Except I have a rash over the strawberry mark on my tailbone. In the shape of Australia. I think it’s from wearing jeans that are too big while biking.